Mark loves meatloaf!! He would have it every week if I made it for him!! I don't like ketchup on mine....do you???
- 1-1/2 pounds Ground Beef (93% lean or leaner)
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 10-12 soda crackers, crumbled
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- evaporated milk or water to moisten
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine Ground Beef, cracker and bread crumbs, onion, egg, garlic, pepper and salt in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape beef into a loaf or i just put in a loaf pan, on rack in aluminum foil-lined broiler pan.
- Place on upper oven rack in 350°F oven. Bake 45 to 55 minutes, until thermometer in center registers 160°F; Let stand 10 minutes. serve with mashed potatoes and carrots, my favorites or any other sides.